Adsense

Monday 17 June 2013

Apple Banana Pear Oatie Smoothie


I just love these Oatie smoothies...Once my DH bought me an oatie smoothie on an outing...I just got hooked by that drink.Loved it so much that always try something different with these oats to make different kinds of smoothies.
As far as my family is concerned it is always a hit. Just give it a try and you will surely love it.
If you are not a breakfast kind of person then this is absolutely for you.
You can just skip the honey as I did ....as the fruits have their own sweetness.












Ingredients:

2 Apples
1 Banana
1 Pear
2 Tbsp Rolled Oats
2 cups Yoghurt
1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
Honey as per taste(optional) 

Blend everything together and your refreshing healthy Smoothie is ready to be served.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

you might also like: